Supporting veterans with health conditions into work
Our employment support includes:
- Advice on job opportunities to match each veteran’s own skills and goals.
- Support with CVs, job application forms and preparing for interviews.
- Support with training and qualifications when they are needed.
- Regular contact with veterans after moving into employment.
- Working with veterans and their employers to overcome barriers and find solutions.
- Regular joint working with partner organisations to ensure veterans have consistent support.
Criteria for support
- Have you served for one day or more in the Armed Forces or Reserves?
- Do you consider yourself to have a mental or physical health condition? This does not need to be linked to your time in service.
- Are you unemployed and thinking about moving back into work? We may also be able to help if you are being made redundant, are absent through long-term sickness, or your role negatively impacts your health.
Alternatively, you can call us on 020 8939 1837 or email us email@example.com
Veterans we've supported
We work with amazing individuals who have served in the Armed Forces. See their stories below.
Darren had a successful career in the Royal Navy, with opportunities to serve abroad and become an instructor. Then he was medically discharged and struggled to find employment.
Greg served in the Army all over the world, rising to the rank of Warrant Officer Class 2, but witnessing injuries in Iraq took a toll on his mental health and he found it hard to find employment.
Following a successful Army nursing career, mum-of-one Sarah encountered tough times but was determined to get back into work again. Although it has been a long journey, she is settling into a new job and using her skills in a new way, to engage with fellow veterans and their families.