Supporting wounded, injured and sick veterans back to work
Our support includes:
- Application process guidance such as CVs, application forms and interview preparation.
- Help in the workplace to identify any required adaptions to support veterans staying in work.
- Liaison with relevant clinicians to ensure veterans have consistent support.
- Training and qualifications where they are a requirement for the role.
- Signposting and referrals to partner organisations with ongoing collaboration.
We work with amazing individuals who have loyally served this country. Read their stories below.
"I met Jane from The Poppy Factory. Jane started giving me employment support, helping me build up my CV and making it clear what skills I have. She was really helpful, always taking the time to listen carefully and understand."
Our employment support has helped secure more than 250 jobs for veterans with mental and physical health conditions since the first UK lockdown.
See the impact of our work during the Covid-19 pandemic in our new video.
“I’m just really grateful to have been given this opportunity, and I’m looking forward to what the future has in store. With ongoing employment support from The Poppy Factory, I know I’ll get there.”
Finding the right employment for veterans with health conditions
Our employment consultants are based regionally throughout England and Wales, with connections to local employment opportunities.
Focus on your wellbeing your and raise funds to help wounded veterans into work, so they can look to a brighter future.