Supporting wounded, injured and sick veterans back to work
Our support includes:
- Application process guidance such as CVs, application forms and interview preparation.
- Help in the workplace to identify any required adaptions to support veterans staying in work.
- Liaison with relevant clinicians to ensure veterans have consistent support.
- Training and qualifications where they are a requirement for the role.
- Signposting and referrals to partner organisations with ongoing collaboration.
We work with amazing individuals who have loyally served this country. Read their stories below.
“After being referred to The Poppy Factory for employability support I would talk to my adviser, Kirsty, over the phone regularly. Even though we never met in person, she really got to know me and she inspired a lot of confidence.”
“Katy, my adviser, sat me down and asked me what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted something local and not too stressful. We looked at jobs in the area and companies that worked with ex-Forces personnel, and Katy helped me with my CV.”
Finding the right employment for veterans with health conditions
Our employability consultants are based regionally throughout England and Wales, with connections to local employment opportunities.