Why partner with us?
By working with The Poppy Factory you can help can support more veterans with health conditions on their journey into employment, helping them, and their families, towards a brighter future.
Our expertise is in helping the most vulnerable in the ex-Forces community. We help these veterans to secure work and thrive in the civilian workplace, significantly improving their financial security, confidence, health and wellbeing.
The Poppy Factory has been supporting veterans for over 100 years. We are delighted to invite your business to join us as we continue to stand by veterans on their journey into employment and beyond.
To learn more about the impact we can achieve together, please visit our impact page here.
Partnership opportunities and benefits
- Host successful meetings, training and events at The Poppy Factory. Our brand new, spacious and sunny facilities in Richmond offer the perfect place for your teams, customers and partners to collaborate and be inspired. Set in the heart of a working factory and over 100 years of history, we have unique spaces available for private hire, find out more here.
- Inspiring volunteer events. Make the most of your volunteer matched-giving programme/ team budgets to donate vital funds for our work with veterans. Join our veteran production team and put your wreath-making skills to the test! With special access to our centenary exhibition volunteers learn about the history of Remembrance and the positive impact of our partnership.
- Building veteran involvement in your business. We can connect your recruitment teams with our experienced employment team to raise awareness of roles within your company that might suit the veterans we support. Learn more by reading one of our employer success stories here. Groups of up to 20 volunteers for half day events with flexible start and finish times, Monday-Thursday.
- Engaging employee groups. Our mission connects with Veteran, Diversity & Inclusion and Wellbeing initiatives or employee groups. Working together on fundraising or volunteering events helps to raise their profile internally and support their objectives whilst helping to transform veterans’ lives.
- Communicating about our partnership. We can support your internal or external comms and PR objectives, with inspiring veteran stories in blog and video format, social media or drafted press release’. We invite partner information and logos to be included on our website. We are committed to working in line with our partners’ communication policies and approval processes.
- Engaging young people and families. For companies keen to engage young people or families, we can offer special half day experiences as part of our interactive and educational centenary exhibition at our Visitor Centre in Richmond.
For further information please contact Alice Barrett, Senior Partnerships Manager, email: email@example.com / tel: 0208 939 1821 / 20 Petersham Road, Richmond, TW10 6UR.
We are delighted to have received support from a number of businesses. We are extremely grateful to all our supporters, some examples of which are included below.
Eric Warren, Chair of BNY Mellon’s EMEA Veteran’s Network, said:
"We’re really conscious that for wounded, injured and sick veterans, leaving – often very suddenly – can be a shattering experience. The Poppy Factory is the specialist in getting these veterans back on their feet and helping them secure jobs they love.
BNY Mellon’s partnership with The Poppy Factory, part of our continued commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant, is our way of giving practical employment support across the UK to veterans who really need it."