Leaving Your Legacy
Order a free legacy pack and learn how you could make a lasting difference to the lives of disabled veterans with a gift in your will.
What it means to leave a legacy
Legacies make a real difference to the support we can offer. Once you have looked after your friends and family, a gift to The Poppy Factory will enable us to continue our life-changing work into the future.
|“When you’ve been in the Forces, where your skills and experiences are recognised and valued, it’s a shock coming out and not having the same respect just because of a disability. Health conditions don’t make your skills any less valuable. Finding a job can be really difficult and demoralising.”|
The Poppy Factory is the leading employment service provider for veterans with disabilities. We support some of the most vulnerable individuals in society back into meaningful and sustainable work.
You can help us to build a successful future for our veterans by leaving a gift in your will. By making a commitment, you are joining us in our vision for a world in which every workplace values disabled veterans and recognises them for their expertise and skill.
You can make a difference to the lives of the veterans of tomorrow by taking a few moments to think of our Armed Forces today.
How to leave a Gift in your Will
- Make a list – Make a list of who you’d like to include in your Will, such as family members, friends and perhaps charities too.
- Discuss with your loved ones – If you are kind enough to consider leaving us a donation in your Will, please make sure to discuss your plans with your family first.
- How you want to give – You don’t have to be wealthy to make a huge difference to our work. Some people decide to leave a fixed amount but many decide to leave a percentage of their estate (once family and friends are looked after) called a “residuary gift”. This means that you don’t have to worry about deciding today on the amount you wish to leave as no matter how circumstances change the percentage you give can remain the same.
- Talk to a solicitor – You can find a list of solicitors in your area on the Law Society Website.
- If you’ve made a Will already – you can easily still leave us a gift: you simply add in a small clause, using a form called a codicil.
The next steps
Request an Enquiry pack and we can provide your more information about how you can support in this very special way.
Order a free information pack
Inspired and want to help? Then please fill in this form and we’ll send you an enquiry pack.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 020 8940 3305 or email email@example.com.