Help us by volunteering!
Volunteering can be so much more than just doing a good deed: It is a great way to develop skills, meet new people, get exercise, spend time outdoors, or even to mix up your routine. We have lots of opportunities for volunteering and we need all the help we can get to change the lives of the 35,000 jobless disabled veterans out there. From corporate team-building, challenge events and bucket-shaking – we need you! So take a look at the list of opportunities below and see if you would like to get involved.
How can I volunteer?
We run many events around Richmond and London throughout the year to raise awareness and vital funds for our service, many of which could not go ahead without our dedicated volunteers! With roles from stewarding and bucket-shaking to handing out leaflets and cheering, our events are always fun. You can commit as much or as little time as you want, so what are you waiting for? Get involved!
- 28 May 2017-Volunteer at Trumpeters House Garden Party and enjoy a spring afternoon in beautiful surrounds whilst supporting a fantastic cause!
- 16/17 July 2017-Cheer on and encourage our TeamPoppyFactory runners at Richmond RunFest.
- 30 July 2017– Motivate and support the TeamPoppyFactory cyclists by helping out at our RideLondon Drinks Station and Cheer Point.
- Interested in regular volunteering opportunities for a local charity?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Do you want to give something back to the Richmond community?
We require a handful of volunteers to support our Tour Guides when larger groups visit our historic factory in Richmond. We are flexible, and you can take on as many or as few tours as you want each month. Tours run twice-daily from Monday – Thursday at 10:30am and 1:30pm/2:00pm and consist of a 40-minute presentation and a 30-minute guided walking tour of our production area, followed by a brief spell in the gift shop on the till.