Getting veterans with health conditions back to work
The Poppy Factory provides a free, personalised employment service across England, Wales and Northern Ireland, supporting all unemployed veterans with physical and mental health conditions back into civilian work.
We know that meaningful employment changes lives.
If you have served for one day or more in the Armed Forces or Reserves, and you consider yourself to have any kind of physical or mental health condition, we want to support you back into your choice of work.
A physical or mental health condition does not have to be attributed to Service, but to be eligible for support, you must be unemployed and no longer receiving Career Transition Partnership assistance.
Our support includes:
- Application process guidance such as CVs, application forms and interview preparation.
- Help in the workplace to identify any required adaptations to support veterans staying in work.
- Liaison with relevant clinicians to ensure veterans have consistent support.
- Training and qualifications where they are a requirement for the role.
- Signposting and referrals to partner organisations with ongoing collaboration.