Enjoy a Digital Picnic and help change 100 more lives
A virtual get- together is a great way to build team spirit – and you can help change 100 Lives at the same time.
In response to the coronavirus outbreak, we’re moving our Operation Picnic plans online.
You can join friends and colleagues for a Digital Picnic, while each contributing vital funds to support a veteran on their journey into work.
Slap on a silly hat, break out your best buffet and get creative with your home décor. We may not be able to share a picnic blanket this spring and summer, but there’s no limit to sharing good times online!
There are no rules – all we ask is that you make a contribution to The Poppy Factory’s 100 Lives campaign, either individually or as a group.
In doing so, you’ll be supporting veterans with physical and mental health conditions as they seek to move into new employment during the challenging times ahead.
How do I get started with my digital dinner?
- Please let us know about your Digital Picnic! And if you need some tips, our team will be happy to help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell your digital picnickers why The Poppy Factory needs you. Why not join together in watching our new six-minute film featuring David, Holly, Fraser and Steve – four veterans whose lives have been transformed with our support. You’ll see how your donations will help change 100 more lives.
- Get creative! Don outrageous outfit, silly hats and glasses, make use of our digital décor on your screen.
- Download our quiz or picnic games, or make some up yourself, and ask for extra contributions to take part.
- Encourage others to hold their own fundraiser by sharing photos and screen shots on social media and tagging The Poppy Factory using our #DigitalPicnic hashtag.