Please note: to submit the form successfully you will need to click ok to the cookie banner at the top of the page.
The Poppy Factory will comply with relevant privacy legislation and the standards set for dealing with personal information outlined in our Policy, Practice Guidelines and Procedures.
Proposed Use and Disclosure of your personal information
Any/all Information provided by you to The Poppy Factory may be used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining, updating and enhancing your records as held by The Poppy Factory.
- Assisting Employment Consultants and other staff to provide the most effective analysis of your training, employment or other needs.
- Advising you of vacancies which may be of interest to you.
- Advising employers who have vacancies that may be of interest to you.
- For compiling and analysis of client records, including overall statistical analysis.
- Contacting other agencies, charities and employment services on your behalf.
- Evidencing the impact of our service to partners and organisations that provide funding including statutory organisations and associated providers.
Please note that you are under no obligation to consent to any of the below. Not consenting will in no way negatively impact your relationship with The Poppy Factory or exclude you from support. You can also withdraw your consent at any time, by email, post or directly with your Employment Consultant. A written response will be provided.
I give The Poppy Factory permission to share my details with:
- Health Services
- Military Charites
- Other Charites
- Statutory services and associated providers (e.g. Jobcentre Plus)